We have varied experience and success across the residential building sector with the successful delivery of the following projects:
Auriance, Sunnybank Hills
The team delivered the new residential community, Auriance, at Sunnybank Hills in 2018. The luxurious residential community consists of 26 spacious boutique town-homes with a combination of 4 bedroom + multi-purpose room and 3 bedroom options, creating an intimate community of two and three storey homes. Auriance presents a harmonious combination of steel, timber and brickwork which contrasts beautifully with the modern colour palette which has been very popular with our residents and investors.
JAM developed and built this project, consisting of 13 spacious three bedroom town-homes and five large two bedroom townhouses.
West End’s West Village, Client: Sekisui House
We provided advice and support during the planning approvals phase for the Sekisui House West Village project in West End, Brisbane.
• Ripley Rd Ripley 85 lot subdivision: $5.2M
• 40 Lang St Sunnybank 26 townhouses residential: $6.1 M
• Jephson St Toowong 36 units residential: $8.65M
• Belgrave St Indooroopilly 2 basements, 42 units + retail: $9.2M
• Paradise St Highgate Hill 9 units: $2.25M
• Paradise St Highgate Hill 20 units: $4,7M
• Coonan St Indooroopilly 12 units residential: $3.2M
• Trout St Ashgrove 9 units: $2.25M
• Nathan Ave Ashgrove 68 units residential: $13.6M
• Swan Rd St Lucia 9 Luxury multi residential: $2.5M
• Ipswich Rd Annerley Mixed Use: $3.8M
• Ipswich Rd Annerley Mixed Use: $3.2M
• Sykes Ave Kings Beach Caloundra: $5.1M
We have varied experience and success across the commercial building sector with senior roles within the following projects:
19 Lang Parade – Milton, Client: MDEV
Our client MDEV contracted us to build a seven storey office tower – 12,100m2 GFA, which included various office fitouts.
Ripley Gateway, Client: Payce Pty Ltd
Jim was the development manager for the 85 lot residential subdivision and retail service centre including Caltex, McDonalds and several multinational tenants. We managed all aspects of the project, including approvals, vetting and approving the building contractor and managing the delivery of the project on behalf of the client.
Petrie Paper Mill Site, Client: Amcor Pty Ltd / Orora Pty Ltd
This was a 200 hectare master-planning project where JAM director Jim Costello was engaged as the Development Manager to engage and coordinate a team of consultants to develop a master-plan, incorporating a full constraints analysis to determine developable yield. We completed rigorous financial modelling to best position negotiations on divestment to Moreton Bay Regional Council.
• Springfield, Polaris data centre: $230M
• Herston, Health: $243M
• Springfield, Office Tower: $78M
• Milton, Office Tower: $38M
• Springfield, Mixed education: $90M
• Springfield, Brookwater Village: $500M
• Springfield, Gateway: $350M
• Springfield, City Point: $180M
• Ripley Gateway Service Centre: $6M