Planned uses at the Big Pineapple include:
- Food and tourism hub to showcase the region’s produce (the Big Pineapple experience) including craft brewery and fresh food produce outlet & F&B outlets
- Tourism attractions, including a water park
- Adventure and recreation, including TreeTop Challenge adventure course
- Events space, supporting our highly successful music program, including the Big Pineapple Music Festival.
- Accommodation including an RV park, glamping, eco-villas and hotel
- Food production, R&D and distribution (which is commencing with COYO, an organic coconut yoghurt producer)
- Travel centre including a service station
- Educational elements including a school camp.
- COYO: A re-purposing of the former macadamia nut processing factory located at The Big Pineapple. This food production facility is currently undergoing works for COYO- world class producer of coconut yoghurt. JAM Group and JAM Constructions has facilitated the design and delivery of the project to become a hub of production and research & development.